Dragonfly Media is looking for a SEM/Google Ads Specialist to join our team!
The SEM Strategist position requires a high level of understanding of Search Engine Marketing and Google Ads specifically. The position requires creation and setup of new accounts, management of existing accounts and the ability to choose relevant keywords and fine tune accounts over time. The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing business strategic objectives, setting targets, creating KPI’s and implementing optimization strategies while measuring and setting up multiple campaigns across many online channels. Analysis of the data and the ability draw meaningful conclusions and future recommendations from this data is a must.
Job description includes, but are not limited to, data analysis of online marketing, incorporating campaign tracking monitoring, search analytics, social analytics, paid marketing analytics, reporting, etc.
Degree in communications, journalism, business marketing, or equivalent. We will train on certain elements of our methods and procedures however a measurable amount of experience is required. Google Ads certification in search is required. Previous experience working direct with accounts and agencies on Google SEM campaigns and social media paid campaigns is required. This position requires a high degree of attention to detail. Experience with HubSpot and/or other CRM tools recommended. At least 2 years previous experience working on SEM campaigns is ideal.
- Daily monitoring and adjustments of ad campaigns and adhering to budgets
- Ability to work with a team as a contributing team player
- Manage all SEM activities and campaigns on Google, Bing/Yahoo, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin.
- Track, report, analyze and optimize website analytics and PPC initiatives
- Manage campaign expenses, staying within budget and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Design creative for SEM campaigns
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising metrics
- Recommend changes to website, content, and other factors to improve SEM positions for target keywords.
- Putting together custom Month end reports providing clients with ROI, data interpretation and future investment recommendations
- Fluent with the latest trends and best practices in SEM
- Basic understanding of SEO for SEM optimization
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Expert in Google Ads and Analytics, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, Microsoft Office
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Basic math and data entry skills
- Organization and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and strong time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable to sudden changes in assignment and responsibilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while meeting tight deadlines
- Work well under pressure
- Strong oral and written communications skill with ability to articulate to all levels
Dragonfly Media offers competitive compensation packages including, Medical/Dental/Vision, paid vacation and holidays. Compensation level is based off of national and local averages per position and is variant depending on experience.
Interested applicants must submit a resume and cover letter explaining why this position is right for you.